RYT-500 Teacher Training.
This 500-hour teacher training is recognized by Yoga Alliance and is for students who have completed a 200 Hour Training.
- Discover how the Yoga Sutras and the Baghadva Gita are explored in contemporary literature and discuss how to integrate their teachings both on and off mate.
- Study the anatomy of poses examining both Sthira and Sukha , and, function over form.
- Review the koshas while moving through the 8 limbs of yoga
- Identify and teach to all learning styles and further develop the eyes, ears and voice of the teacher
- Explore the Subtle body anatomy of the chakras
- Learn how to teach to “every body” in the classroom
- Design engaging and meaningful classes
- Practice and teach pranayama and mediationv
- Discuss the ethics and business of yoga
This training includes at 20 Yin Yoga component* (Yin Yoga weekend will have additional contact hours)
Hours: January -December
Monthly: Two Saturday and Sundays 12:00- 6:30
Monday: January 20th and February 18th 10:00-4:00
Hours: July and August
One Weekend each month, 10:00- 6:30 and Thursdays 7:00 – 9:00 PM
If paid in full by October 15thL $3,900.00
If paid in full by November 30th: $4,150.00
Installment payments: $4,400.00
Non-Refundable Deposit $500.00
Contact Karen@beherenowyoga108.com to learn more about this Yoga Alliance training.