RYT-300 Teacher Training.
This 300-hour teacher training is recognized by Yoga Alliance and is for students who have completed a 200 Hour Training.
- Discover how the Yoga Sutras and the Baghadva Gita are explored in contemporary literature and discuss how to integrate their teachings both on and off mate.
- Study the anatomy of poses examining both Sthira and Sukha , and, function over form.
- Examine elements of the subtle body, with emphasis on the Chakra system
- Delve into the koshas in relationship to the 8 limbs of yoga
- Learn how to create a mediation practice, or deepening the practice you have
- Learn how to teach to “every body” in the classroom, identify and teach to all learning styles
- Study key concepts of Ayurveda, the Sister Science of Yoga
- Investigate the Qualities and Role of the Teacher thought class discussions, small group exercises and self-inquiry
- Learn how to create a psychological safe classroom, establishing boundaries, maintain ethical practices, recognize the importance of gender-neutral classroom and be of service to your students
- Design engaging and meaningful classes, effective cueing, and fine-tune sequencing, assisting
- Deepen your knowledge and practice of pranayama
- Discuss the ethics and business of yoga
To be added to the mailing list for this training, Please Click Here.