This 200-hour training to become a registered yoga teacher is recognized by Yoga Alliance. Consider this training if you want to deepen your practice, and/or find your teacher’s voice.
You will come to understand how yoga, meditation, and breath work practices can contribute to general health and wellbeing. In this training, you will discover the therapeutic benefits of yoga. Classes include lecture, discussion, small group, and individual assignments.
Be Here Now Yoga RYT-200 Teacher Training will include:
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Asana, the Physical Practice of Yoga
- Exploring Your Spiritual Self
- Creating A Safe Space
- Anatomy and Physiology Online Classes with Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Matthews
- Chakra System
- Meditation, Mudra, and Pranayama
- Develop the Eyes and Voice of the Teacher
- Ayurveda, the Sister Science of Yoga
- Therapeutic Benefits of yoga, including Gentle Yoga, Chair Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yoga at the Wall and Yoga for Special Populations